skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lady Queen Obscene
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
I guess you don't care!
ahh, fuck you.
I
Don't
Care
About
You
!
so if I don't, why does it hurt?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(12)
►
January
(12)
▼
2006
(143)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(10)
▼
March
(25)
I'm so bored. And I feel weird. Like I'm sick of l...
you know sometimes life reminds me of the time Hoo...
DOORBITCHPICTURES!The Door Bitches at large!!(yes ...
Ok I did this last night when I was so so boreeeee...
Rock Ex was fucking awesome last night.Dong says I...
Dong's jealous cause I don't get red and high afte...
Charles cracks people up!Well, Dong and me anyway....
I guess you don't care!ahh, fuck you.IDon'tCareAbo...
It's before nine-thirty in the morning and I'm on ...
OMG fuck yeah!!awesomeradcoolness!!!I got a call y...
is it so wrong..if I choose to separate my family ...
How Nic's tastes (in guys) runs:1. single2. wear s...
Have you heard the song "Classifieds" by The Acade...
So today..Nic got kissed (on the cheek, sadly, hur...
ohmigosh watch this. The kid in green? So so cute....
Last night was stupendouslyawesomeradcoolness!Afte...
still:sicksneezingcoughingfeeling lostfeeling lous...
God if you can hear me out alrightplease take thes...
I'm still lost.Irregardless of whatever you've sai...
Why?When you do find the words, please tell me.Wri...
Where are you when I need you?Sometimes I feel lik...
a whisper of yesterday's.My voice is goneeeeeee! I...
I love walking around by myself when the sun is sh...
no fucking wayI've been shoved into Republic Poly'...
Sick Nic!do you still feel butterflies when you're...
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
►
2005
(174)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
About Me
Nic
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment